When you get a dubious ban from power starved Admin

 Coin collecting can be fun like an pastime...until it becomes an obsession. Or becomes more about something else than the hobby itself.

Que the complex, yet simple, folk that exert their power over casual users on semi-public discussion pages or forums. As you can guess I copped a bannerhammer! of a week or so merely for confusion on their part about details of their own pages sacred rule list. My crime against self-labeled coin collectors and 'experts'? I responded to a direct question regarding how much I would pay an item based on my own experience rather than making an actual offer for a item that was being asked about...still, unforgivable in some minds obviously.

It just makes me shrug that whole scene off and forget it was ever a thing. 

:Nitsua

Comments