Notse = Up and running and responsible!

Greetings again, well we're back into the swing of things. Posts are forthcoming as 'free' time prevails and there are bigger plans for this place as it continues growing and developing.

One thing to point out right now is that this site has no intentions of reproducing anyone else's work without giving credit to ownership (this may not always be explicitly given but rather more that it is known that it is not an original creation...I will not try to pass anything off as my own creation knowingly).

Furthermore to this I request that anyone with any concerns or issues to make them known to me so we can seek to resolve any matters that may arise.

I am not seeking to break any laws, nor condoning others to do so. I may suggest certain laws aren't good laws but that's no green flag to do things that are forbidden.

Webmaster,

:Nitsua

Comments