Dabbling with Cryptocurrency

Most of the world has heard about Bitcoin and 'Crypto' - Go into it more and there's an entire world of weird and wonderful tokens and coins.

Here are a few I know of that are earned by doing some different things.

BAT is earned via using a specific web browser. The understanding being that it works by showing targeted ads and providing the valuable datas the mad hustle people.

SWEAT is an interesting one that is earned by hitting milestones in walking - I remember back in the day the 10,000 steps challenge and dedicated pedometers for counting steps. Now with smart devices this can all be done in the background processes of a persons mobile phone. I have earned a few just to learn the process and for something new. Back in the day I wish they'd had this as added incentive. I used to walk around looking for discarded cans for the scrap price...these days I'll chance upon littered containers with 10c deposits redeemable on them for hard currency or credited to Paypal. Sweet as.

Banano is what got my attention in the first place as I realized I could be earning a little bit of passive income, and in trendy crypto form! This was because I have been involved with distributed computing projects for a long time now (think 15+years) and was entitled to some additional credit. Yay! The income from this mad hustle has afforded solar power and additional PC tech = More results and produced in a responsible way with renewable power and repurposed computer systems and components.

Remember the year when Crypto had all the ads during the Superbowl? It happened during big games in other sports and Countries also. When this happened I signed up for a more 'mature' and 'real' account for my crypto hustles. It's more of a hobby but it is interesting if you're into tech, numbers and $$$

/OUT

:Nitsua

Comments